1. Sparkle at the Track in the Boho Kitty Sammy headband, handmade by Pro Asics Furman Elite Runner Heidi See. ($35, bohokitty.com)
2.Sony Walkman built in MP3 4G waterproof headphones…because, Cross Training. ($79.00, via Amazon.com)
3. We LOVE this stylish and functional Oiselle Burke Jacket in ‘cloud’ ( $99, Oiselle.com)
4. Hoka One One ‘s award winning shoe, the Clifton 2 continues it’s ultra light weight and durable attributes. The new model has an updated upper and comes in a selection of colorways. ($130, hokaoneone.com)
5. As seen on Gigi Hadid, the Sweaty Betty Ultra run Bra is flattering and detailed with cross over straps and a slightly higher neckline ($65, sweatybetty.com) To break in to print trends, these black and white SB contour printed run tights are one of our favorites($105, sweatybetty.com)
6. A runner’s best friend… The Roll Recovery R8 in white is our fresh looking recovery essential for legs that have done some serious work. ($119, rollrecovery.com)
7. Pro Compression marathon WRS boom socks will keep you snug before, during and after running ($50, procompression.com)
Maggie Vessey. We cannot wait to see what this fashionista has in store for us as she continus to redefine track and field in 2016. She won the Pre Classic is this fab high waisted two-piece. WE LOVE IT!